Posts Tagged ‘stampin up retiring products’
SHOP NOW! The Stampin’ Up! Retiring Product List for the 2016-17 Annual Catalog and the 2017 Occasions Catalog has been released! Some products are even discounted up to 50% off! But hurry – products are only while supplies last, and some are already gone!
You can view the retiring products lists here in PDF format.
See what’s retiring and on sale in my Online Store by clicking HERE.
As always, any time you order your Stampin’ Up! products and choose me as your demonstrator, you’ll receive free card kits! Spend over $150, you take the Stampin’ Rewards AND the free card kits. There is always a Host Code to use (if your order is under $150), so be sure to grab that code and put in your shopping card in the space provided. AND you’ll receive an “X” on your Loyalty Card. Fill your card and receive a FREE stamp set! Details HERE.
The current Host Code is TPRC49PR. Place your order in my online store HERE.
This year, not only can you shop the retiring products list, but you can also receive BIG Stampin’ Up! discounts on much of the soon-to-be-gone inventory! Choose stamp sets, punches, dies, ribbon, pretty paper and much more!
- Stamps will be available for purchase through May 26.
- Accessories (punches, paper, dies, etc.) are available for purchase while supplies last and can sell out quickly!
- Select retiring products discounted up to 50% off
This retiring products list and discounts begin TODAY and is only available through June 2, 2015 (or while supplies last). If you missed out on a product the first time, this is your last chance to get it now (or stock up) before it’s gone for good!
Please note: The Stampin’ Up! online ordering system is NOT working properly this morning! If you’re having trouble placing your order, it is NOT your computer. Please try again later as I’m sure they’ll have this fixed soon!
Here’s a wonderful video created by Stampin’ Up! to showcase some of our favorite retiring products:
And why not add on some of the current product that is now on sale with the Weekly Deals!
I’m featuring two more retiring products, Make a Wish stamp set and Soho Subway designer series paper. Grab them before they’re gone!
- I’ve loved working with the Soho Subway designer paper; the color scheme is fresh and modern – Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla.
- While the lighter blue isn’t listed as a Stampin’ Up! color, I found that my Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon worked nicely to tie the colors in.
- I used my Oval Framelits to cut out the perfectly aligned ovals, and I inked up my stamps with Stampin’ Write Markers.
- Three Island Indigo Candy Dots give a little accent to the main image focal point. Love those Candy Dots!
I think this card could be either for a man or woman – what do you think?
The sold out retiring products list is GROWING! Be sure to purchase what you want right away so that you’re not disappointed. And with this week’s FREE SHIPPING offer, it’s the perfect time to stock up!
- FREE shipping from April 21-25 – woo-hoo!
- Retiring Stamps and Retiring Accessories lists are here – products only available “while supplies last”!
- Place a qualifying order with me, either online or by contacting me, and you can receive FREE card kits! Use hostess code VQ4MRGM6 when checking out to receive May’s Stamp Shoppe and/or Cards & Coffee card kits FREE!
Combine all THREE offers above this week only!
THINGS YOU’LL NEED – Just click on the photo below to view more details or to add them to your shopping cart in my Online Store.