Posts Tagged ‘stampin up christmas card ideas’
I’m not normally a traditional Christmas colors kinda gal. But I adore the new Stampin’ Up! paper stack called Trim the Tree. I’ve centered my card today around two of the 24 different prints you’ll receive in this versatile pack of 4-1/2″x6-1/2″ assortment.
- The base of my card is Whisper White Cardstock, but I’ve cut a piece of Garden Green Cardstock at 4″x5-1/4″ to act as the base to hold the designer paper and create the small strip down the center.
- The main image is stamped on Whisper White Cardstock using Memento Ink. I colored the holly and candy cane in with coordinating markers from the Regals Marker Collection. The bow on the glass is created using Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, and the drink looks liquidy using Crystal Effects. I’ve cut the image out using the Circles Collection Framelits and Big Shot.
- The “Merry Christmas” banner is stamped in Cherry Cobbler Ink. Notice the two buttons on the banner – I couldn’t decide between Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler, so I used them both, stacking the smaller on top of the larger using a Glue Dot. But before I adhered them, I tied a bow using Linen Thread. And by the way, the Regals Button Collection is on sale this week only as one of the Weekly Deals – get yours for just $5.96 this week!
And speaking of Weekly Deals, here are all of the discounted Stampin’ Up! products for this week:
Place a qualifying order with me, either online or by contacting me, and you can receive FREE card kits! Here’s the hostess code for my November classes – please use VU26XFCR when checking out to receive November Stamp Shoppe and/or Stamp With Me card kits FREE.
If you'd like to make some hand made Christmas cards that are oh, so pretty and very quick and easy, you'll want to purchase the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder and some designer paper. And right now, the Embossing Folder is on sale for 25% off – until Wednesday – as part of the Online Extravaganza!
- I used the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper for this card.
- Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
- Add a pretty Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon bow and some Rhinestones, and you're all set!
THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
Item No. 120902 Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder was $7.95 NOW $5.96!
Item No. 126908 Snow Festival Designer Series Paper $10.95
Item No. 120992 Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon $6.95
Start your order HERE!
Everybody loves Snow Much Fun stamp set! I don't think I've ever sold so many of one stamp set! Here's another idea for all you Snow Much Fun lovers! Base of the card starts out with Pool Party card stock and the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Textured Embossing Folder. Cherry Cobbler backs the main image and creates the banner in front. Love stamping on dark card stock with the Whisper White Craft Ink Pad!
The card opens a little bit differently than most for some additional interest.
And inside I've used the Happy Holidays greeting from Four the Holidays stamp set.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
Item No. 122560 Snow Much Fun wood $27.95 OR
Item No. 122562 Snow Much Fun clear $19.95
Item No. 116921 Four The Holidays $13.95
Item No. 117335 Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder $7.95
Item No. 101731 Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad $7.50
Here are the last couple of Christmas card swaps I have to show off! This is an "oldie but goodie" stamp set called Loads of Love. It's been around quite awhile, but it's still a wonderful stamp set. Pat S. created this as her very first ever swap as a new demonstrator – so nice!
And here's a darling card by Kim K., also a brand new member on my From the Heart Stampers Team. She used Polar Party stamp set, along with some gorgeous Silver Glimmer Paper and the Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder. So pretty!
Here's a beauty using Greeting Card Kits stamp set. Love the use of the Lattice Bigz Die background! And the ribbon treatment looks so nice – Whisper White Satin Ribbon tied with Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon.
Everyone loves Snow Much Fun stamp set this year! Here's another great example with this darling set.
Here's a stamp set that's an "oldie but goodie" – Holiday Lineup. And it gets a fresh new look with some of the products from the Holiday Mini Catalog – Cherry Cobbler Quilted Satin Ribbon, Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper and Dazzling Details glitter glue to highlight some of the areas.
To order your Stampin' Up! products online 24/7 — click HERE!