Posts Tagged ‘Sale-A-Bration’
I’ve closed out the February Host Code and have a new March Host Code TPRC49PR for everyone who wants to order. I’ll have new designs up and ready soon!
Receive any of my “By Mail!” Kits completely FREE!
All you need to do is…
- Get the Host/Workshop Code associated with the “By Mail!” Class.
- Go to my online store and enter the Host Code.
- Place an order that reaches the minimum qualifying amount to receive your FREE Kit.
- Wait for your order to be shipped directly to you from Stampin’ Up! via UPS with NO delay!
- Email me at email@example.com to let me know which kits you’d like to receive.
- Wait for your FREE KIT to come in the mail from me via USPS – by the end of the month you’ve ordered for!
Why Get the Code and Get FREE Kits? Who doesn’t like FREE? Your dollar will stretch further by spending your money on PRODUCT and getting your class kits as an extra bonus. Why pay for class kits when you can buy product and get the kit FREE?
As always, any time you order your Stampin’ Up! products and choose me as your demonstrator, you’ll receive free card kits! Spend over $150, you take the Stampin’ Rewards AND the free card kits. There is always a Host Code to use (if your order is under $150), so be sure to grab that code and put in your shopping card in the space provided. AND you’ll receive an “X” on your Loyalty Card. Fill your card and receive a FREE stamp set! Details HERE.
The current Host Code is TPRC49PR. Place your order in my online store HERE.
Here are the new January designs. You’ll see some new Occasions Catalog products as well as Sale-A-Bration products!
You’ll notice that there are 4 rather than 8 cards in this Collection. That’s because I’m going to utilize the other 4-card kit I’ve been designing as well. You’ll still be able to receive 8 cards for your orders! Read on to find out how.
Here are the options:
1. Orders placed that are a minimum of $25 before tax/shipping will earn you EITHER the Stamp With Me card kit OR the new 4-card monthly Card Collection.
2. Orders placed that are a minimum of $45 before tax/shipping will earn you BOTH the Stamp With Me card kit AND the new r-card monthly Card Collection.
Did you miss the Stamp With Me designs? Here they are again:
My card kits will still include pre-cut, pre-punched and pre-die cut cardstock pieces, along with all of the consumable accessories (ribbon, buttons, epoxy accents, etc.) needed to duplicate the featured cards. Stamp With Me cards will no longer include envelopes.
You will receive a PDF tutorial, including full colored photos of each of the cards, along with cutting dimensions, supply lists and step-by-step instructions for assembly.
Pay for your kits or earn them free by placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me. Ordering Code for the January cards is VUD3H3BK.
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code VUD3H3BK into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart).
If you’d prefer, you can purchase the card kits rather than earning them free. There is a nice price break if you purchase all 8 cards! Use the button below to pay with any bank card.
Great news—Paper Pumpkin is on sale for Sale-A-Bration! Now is a great time to reach out to your customers with the easiest way to earn FREE Sale-A-Bration items.
3-Month Prepaid Subscription (137859)
$59 $55 USD – Save on a 3-month prepaid subscription and instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!
12-Month Prepaid Subscription (137861) $215 USD – Take it to the next level with a 12-month prepaid subscription. Save over $2 per month with the everyday awesome price, earn Stampin’ Rewards, and get 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration items!
There are just TWO DAYS left of Sale-A-Bration! Let’s end it on a fabulous note with my personal BONUS FREEBIE Club! This one-time ordering club is limited to TEN people… first come, first served, so signed up today!
End of Sale-A-Bration Bonus Freebie Club!
WHAT YOU DO:
Place an order for $50 before shipping and tax
WHAT YOU GET:
One free Sale-A-Bration Gift, a set of the current Card Shop card kits AND $10 in FREE merchandise – you choose anything at all from either the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog OR the Occasions Catalog (except for 12″x12″ designer paper which incurs extra postage to mail to you).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
If you would like to take advantage of this special offer, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org that you would like a spot in the SAB Bonus Freebie Club! The first TEN people to e-mail me will get a spot! You’ll then have until Thursday March 31st at 5:00pm EDT to e-mail me your order and freebie selections. I’ll let you know your total, collect payment and submit the orders!
The next Card Shop card kits are now available, with two beautiful collections!
Card Shop is a monthly kit offering (not available all month long, but available for a period of time during the month) where you SHOP for your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, use an ordering code, and get the featured kits for FREE! You also have the option to just purchase the kits if you don’t want to place an order.
Ordering Code for the Pretty Blooms and Sale-A-Bration Card Shop Kits is good February 4th – 19th: G7T4GXAF
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code G7T4GXAF into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart). Orders placed without this code will not qualify for the free kits, and I don’t want you to be disappointed.
After you place your order, simply email me at email@example.com to let me know which card collections you’d like to receive. You may choose one collection, both collections or two of your favorite collection. You’ll be e-mailed the downloadable PDF instructions for the collections you select and receive the pre-cut kit(s) in the mail.
Here is a look at the Pretty Blooms Collection featuring the Rose Wonder and Birthday Blooms Stamp Sets:
And here’s a look at the Sale-A-Bration Collection featuring the Sky is the Limit and Hello Stamp Sets:
- Make 4 cards with one collection (your choice of Collection 1 or Collection 2) for $12 or FREE with a minimum order of $28.
- Make 8 cards with two collections (either Collection 1 AND Collection 2 or two of your favorite collection) for $20 or FREE with a minimum order of $45.
There is a discount for doing 8 cards (both tracks or double of a track) – $4 cash discount and a $11 ordering minimum discount!
There’s no better time than during Sale-A-Bration to join the family of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators! From now through March 31st, choose $155 in Stampin’ Up! products and pay only $99. And your starter kit ships free, which is an additional 10% savings!
Wondering what you might put in YOUR starter kit? Well, you have the option of choosing any current Stampin’ Up! product you wish. But if you’re overwhelmed with where to begin, I have some terrific suggestions for you. I love the projects that Stampin’ Up! designed, all with very usable, basic tools that you can put into your first order.
I would love to have you be a part of my team. Here are just a few reasons to join the From the Heart Stampers:
Why join with the From the Heart Stampers?
- We’re a group of people who are completely different from each another, but we all share one common love – stamping! With our team you get diversity that unites.
- Our private team Facebook group gives you a network to chat and socialize virtually with others on the team to share ideas, inspire and motivate one another!
- Our team Facebook group hosts a CREATIVE CHALLENGE every month. You can play along if you’d like, share ideas using the challenge and earn prizes for participating! There’s always a great variety of samples and ideas shared, and you can use them in your own stamping.
- From the Heart Stampers team members have access to class files, weekly card idea downloads, Paper Pumpkin alternative ideas and more.
- From the Heart Stampers team members also have free access to monthly online training.
- I offer personal training and support to all of my team members – just tell me your needs and I’ll be sure that they’re met!
- Attend our annual team convention at a lake-front lodge – an entire weekend filled with stamping in your pajamas! Team members from near and far join us for this special weekend.
- We celebrate Sale-A-Bration with a huge 20-card offering. Local team members can attend live and those who live too far away can get a kit shipped to them.
What other perks are there?
- Receive FREE shipping on your starter kit!
- Completely customize your starter kit!
- Enjoy 20-25% off all of your purchases with Stampin’ Up!
- Earn 20-38% on all Stampin’ Up! product you sell to others.
- Pre-order Stampin’ Up! products before they become available to the general public – one whole month in advance!
- Earn FREE stamp sets through demonstrator programs.
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product bonuses and annual incentive trips.
- Earn FREE hostess sets and merchandise.
- Receive an exclusive, bi-monthly publication just for demonstrators called Stampin’ Success.
- Receive access to the demonstrator website filled with resources.
- Receive access to “Stampin’ Connection,” an online social networking site JUST for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators!
- Attend Stampin’ Up! events like OnStage!
Aren’t Sure? What do you have to lose?!
- The minimum to stay active is just $300 retail ($240 your cost) per quarter – easily achievable with your own purchases and a few extra sales!
- There is no obligation to hold workshops or other business building events – whether you choose to do so is completely up to you!
- There is no penalty if you drop – the starter kit is yours to keep at its amazing value, and any purchases that you’ve made at your discount are still yours – you owe nothing!
Are you ready to join? It’s so easy to do online! Just click here! You can even watch a short video about becoming a demonstrator.
I couldn’t stop using the fun rose template that is part of the Artisan Embellishment Kit in the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog. If you missed it, you’ll find another version HERE. I’ve also explained how to use Sponge Daubers and Stamp Pads to create the background on that first card. This one uses Real Red roses on a background of Old Olive.
- I die cut two Basic Black cardstock pieces for this card. The “happy” comes from the Hello You Thinlits, and the sweet edging is a piece from Finishing Touches Edgelits, both used with the Big Shot.
- The butterfly and the row of flowers are both stamps contained in Nature’s Perfection, a newly added stamp set to the Sale-A-Bration offering this month. Spend $50 (before tax/shipping) on any Stampin’ Up! products, and choose this beautiful stamp set free!
- I wanted the butterfly to have the same softly colored feel as the stenciled roses, so I stamped in Black StazOn Ink then used my Sponge Dauber and Real Red stamp pad to add a splash of color to it. And Stampin’ Up! has a coordinating punch called Elegant Butterfly that will line up with this stamp precisely.
- “Easter” comes from the Indescribable Gift stamp set, also in the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
- I came up with a pretty accent and something different for this card. I used the smallest Basic Black Button in the Neutrals Designer Button packet, then placed the largest Rhinestone Jewel in the center. Fits perfectly and gives the right look to the card!
We’re in the final days of Sale-A-Bration AND also the final days of receiving your FREE March Card Shoppe card kits! Be sure to get your orders in before the end of the month!
You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with every purchase you make through me! Samples for my March Card Shoppe Class By Mail are up and ready for you to see HERE. Earn free March card kits by using hostess code 9FE3JXBA when checking out. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
SALE-A-BRATION CONTINUES: There are just 2 weeks left of this fantastic sale, so get in on it now! Due to the Blendabilities not being able to be taken as a free Sale-A-Bration gift, Stampin’ Up! is estimating that we may run out of non-stamp set items more quickly than projected. For this reason, all non-stamp set items are available only while supplies last. If you’re planning to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration sale this month, don’t delay in getting your order in!
Nature’s Perfection stamp set was added to the line-up of Sale-A-Bration free gifts on March 1st, and since then, it’s become my most popular Sale-A-Bration stamp set taken free by my customers! Here’s what the stamp set looks like:
And here are two cute projects using this fabulous stamp set:
Be sure to place your Stampin’ Up! order to receive this and/or other choices – March only! Click HERE to read more about Sale-A-Bration!
For the first time ever, Stampin’ Up! is lowering the price of our 3 month prepaid subscription. During Sale-A-Bration (January 6-March 31) you can save money and instantly qualify for a FREE product!
You’ll save $5 on your subscription, AND you’ll qualify to choose FREE Sale-A-Bration gift! Use Item No. 137859 on your online order to purchase this subscription, or email me that you’d like to take advantage of this great sale!
MARCH CARD SHOPPE CARD KITS:
Card Shoppe is a monthly kit where you SHOP for your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, use an ordering code, and get the featured kits for FREE! You also have the option to purchase just the kits if you don’t want to place an order.
Here’s Collection 1 samples:
And here’s Collection 2 samples:
Place an online order HERE using hostess/workshop code 9FE3JXBA to receive your card kits completely FREE! Find more information on the Card Shoppe card kit program HERE.
There are so many terrific Stampin’ Up! special products that you can take free. But remember, this is the final month for Sale-A-Bration, the biggest sales event of the year! Be sure to stock up on all of your basic consumables this month – things like adhesive, cardstock and envelopes – to earn free products.
Today I’m featuring the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Best Day Ever. And good news – you can choose wood mount, clear mount or photopolymer! Here are all of the images you’ll receive with this great little set –
- I wanted to try a rainbow effect with my color scheme, but was tired of the traditional bright colors. Just for fun, I tried combining 2 Subtles colors (Pear Pizzazz and Calypso Coral) with 3 Regals colors (Rose Red, Crushed Curry and Island Indigo) for a bit of a different look.
- I stamped each color of flower, turning the petals so that the striped one ended up in a different place each time.
- Do you sometimes need more Black Candy Dots than all the rest of the neutrals color pack? I definitely go through them more quickly! For this card, I used the Very Vanilla Candy Dots (which I don’t seem to use very often) and colored them black with a sharpie. It worked great!
- Don’t forget to pop the main image up on Dimensionals!
You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with every purchase you make through me! Card samples are not ready yet, but begin earning free March card kits immediately by using hostess code 2JB2TN6N when checking out. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.