Posts Tagged ‘free card kits with order’
Stampin’ Up! has just added MORE new Sale-A-Bration FREE gifts to its beautiful 2017 collection! You only have a few more days to take advantage of this huge sale!
Earn one free Sale-A-Bration product for each and every $50 you spend with Stampin’ Up! (before tax/shipping).
Here are the new items added:
|147361||2016-2018 In Color 8-1/2” x 11” Cardstock|
|147365||Party Animal Designer Series Paper|
|147363||Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper|
|147364||Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper|
|147362||Party Animal Designer Washi Tape|
|147360||Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder|
|147356||Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder|
And here are the items added in the second release at the beginning of March:
|143316||Reverse Words (Wood)|
|143319||Reverse Words (Clear)|
|143274||Make A Medallion (Photopolymer)|
And here is the original Sale-A-Bration brochure. All gifts except the the Card Tin are still available in this brochure. The 6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper assortment from the second release is also discontinued.
Click HERE to view the entire brochure.
It’s the perfect time to double up on your free gifts! With each qualifying order, you’ll not only earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products, you’ll also earn my FREE card kits! Check out all of the info on my free card kit program HERE.
Pay for your kits or earn them free by placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me. Ordering Code for the January cards is BTHFSZG2.
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code BTHFSZG2 into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart).
New products are now on sale for the September Special Offers. Save 25% on these great items from Stampin’ Up!
Here are the pictures of each product in case your catalog isn’t handy. Just click on each photo below to see the details and to order online.
And while you’re grabbing some great deals, looks what’s been added to the Clearance Rack online store! Save up to 60% off on these great deals. Why not place an order and add them together!
And as always, receive either of my two current card kits FREE with all of your qualifying orders – including the specials above! Choose from September’s Stamp with Me card class by mail or the Sweet Sentiments Card Collection. Use HOST CODE 3P2P9YQC when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE.
Receive the Art of Friendship and/or the Love Life Card Collections while supplies last!
I have the following left from putting together this month’s card kits:
(1) set of Art of Friendship and Love Life Card Collections
(3) sets of Art of Friendship Card Collection
(1) set of Love Life Card Collection.
Here are the photos of the card kits you can receive completely free with your qualifying Stampin’ Up! order or choose to just pay for the card kits.
Art of Friendship Collection:
My card kits include pre-cut, pre-punched and pre-die cut cardstock pieces, along with all of the consumable accessories (ribbon, buttons, epoxy accents, etc.) needed to duplicate the 8 featured cards.
You will receive (2), four-page PDF tutorials (8 pages total), including full colored photos of each of the 8 cards, along with cutting dimensions, supply lists and step-by-step instructions for assembly.
Pay for your kits or earn them free by placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me. Ordering Code for the Art of Friendship and the Love Life Collections is T4AMZDWY.
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code T4AMZDWY into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart).
After you place your order, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know which card kits you’d like to receive. You may choose one collection, both collections or two of your favorite collection.
- Make 4 cards with one collection (your choice of Collection 1 or Collection 2) for $12 or FREE with a minimum order of $28.
- Make 8 cards with two collections (either Collection 1 AND Collection 2 or two of your favorite collection) for $20 or FREE with a minimum order of $45.
To pay the flat pricing, select either 4 cards or 8 cards below:
(Note: payment links don’t work with some e-mails servers. Please email me if you can’t get the above links to work.)
I just love fall, and New York State this time of year is simply magnificent. The colors are so vivid and beautiful in the sunlight! Today I’ve created two birthday cards inspired by the changing leaves in my area and the gorgeous Stampin’ Up! stamp set called Vintage Leaves.
- One of my most favorite techniques is emboss resist – stamping in VersaMark Ink, heat embossing with White Embossing Powder then using Sponge Daubers and various stamp pads to create a beautiful backdrop for your stamped images. And there’s no better time than fall to highlight this technique.
- I began applying the colors first by using a Sponge Dauber in Crushed Curry ink and going over the entire face of the card lightly with this first color.
- Next I added in Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzazz and just blended the colors together as they touched. Have fun with this step – if you don’t like something just keep blending and adding color.
- The sentiment from Wetlands stamp set is stamped in Early Espresso ink then cut out with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits, with a piece of Linen Thread tied to the leaf’s stem. I kept it simple, popping the leaf up on Dimensionals and letting the background shine.
BIG TIP: You’ll need to dedicate one Sponge Dauber to each of your colors. In order to keep them well organized, I use my label maker and create a label for each dauber.
Each dauber has its own color label:
and they get neatly stored in this craft box – the perfect size!
You can find this nifty case on Amazon by searching for “dauber with storage box by Darice”.
Next up are the same two stamp sets, but I changed the color scheme, sponging on Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Blackberry Bliss.
- I oriented the card the other way and used the Wetlands stamps on the tag, punching it out with the Note Tag Punch.
- I wrapped the Linen Thread around the card front three times then tied a bow for the top.
- A couple of Dimensionals holds the tag in place.
I’d love to hear from you as to which card you prefer! Color choice is so important, and people have such different favorites – what’s yours? Leave me a comment below.
Get free card kits from me each and every time you place an order in my online store! They’re my gift to you. Simply use Host Code V44X97HU when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE. You can also just pay for your card kits if you don’t want to order. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
September Card Shop card kits are ready for you!
Those of you who have already ordered this month will receive these terrific September Card Shop kits!
Those who have not yet ordered in September will have two choices:
1) You can order now through October 10th and still receive the September Card Shop kits, or
2) You can order October 1st through 28th and ask for the October Card Shop kits (different designs from the September ones), which will be previewed later in October.
When ordering to receive your card kits for free, use Host Code TSD3G2WA for either of the card kits, then simply email me at email@example.com to let me know which card kits you’d like to receive.
Current Host/Ordering Code: TSD3G2WA
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code TSD3G2WA into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart). Orders placed without this code will not qualify for the free kits, and I don’t want you to be disappointed.
And here’s a look at Collection 2 for September:
- Make 4 cards with one set of cards (your choice of Collection 1 or 2) for $12 or FREE with a minimum order of $22.
- Make 8 cards with two sets of cards (either Collection 1 & 2 or two of one collection) for $20 or FREE with a minimum order of $35.