Posts Tagged ‘free card kits by mail’
With the New Year comes a couple of changes to my free card kit program! I’ve decided to streamline it a little bit. I’ll be releasing my Stamp With Me card kits the first week of the month. Then around mid-month, I’ll release the Card Collection for that month.
Here are the new April designs:
You’ll notice that there are 4 rather than 8 cards in this Collection. That’s because I’m going to utilize the other 4-card kit I’ve been designing as well. You’ll still be able to receive 8 cards for your orders! Read on to find out how.
Here are the options:
1. Orders placed that are a minimum of $25 before tax/shipping will earn you EITHER the Stamp With Me card kit OR the new 4-card monthly Card Collection.
2. Orders placed that are a minimum of $45 before tax/shipping will earn you BOTH the Stamp With Me card kit AND the new 4-card monthly Card Collection.
Did you miss the Stamp With Me designs for this month? Here they are again:
My card kits will still include pre-cut, pre-punched and pre-die cut cardstock pieces, along with all of the consumable accessories (ribbon, buttons, epoxy accents, etc.) needed to duplicate the featured cards. Stamp With Me cards will no longer include envelopes.
You will receive a PDF tutorial, including full colored photos of each of the cards, along with cutting dimensions, supply lists and step-by-step instructions for assembly.
Pay for your kits or earn them free by placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me. Ordering Code for the April cards is AVB4EUGC.
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code AVB4EUGC into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart).
If you’d prefer, you can purchase the card kits rather than earning them free. There is a nice price break if you purchase all 8 cards! Use the button below to pay with any bank card.
Here are the first four cards that you can receive free this month. The other four card designs will preview by the middle of the month.
This month is all about the feminine! I designed these cards looking towards May and Mother’s Day so that you can use three of them to send to the moms in your life without them having to be for Mother’s Day exclusively. (DSP print on birthday card will vary; some kits will have the diagonal strip and the others will have a black and white polka dot.)
Can’t attend? No worries – order your card packets and complete them on your own time schedule with my “By Mail” program. You’ll receive all FOUR projects, along with step-by-step PDF instructions and photos that will help you put your cards together. Check it out HERE.
Place an online order HERE using host/workshop code YGNH4KRY to receive your cards and envelopes completely FREE! And if you’re not able to attend, I will mail your card kits to you free of charge! Not sure how to place an online order? Just email me at email@example.com to get your order started.
- before Tuesday, April 11th, for the Geneva location
- before April 28th for your “By Mail” kit
Here are the first four cards that you can receive free this month. The other four card designs will be available to see by the middle of the month.
The Sale-A-Bration continues – the biggest sale of the Stampin’ Up! year! I am continuing to show products that you can earn for free like the Tasty Trucks stamp set, Avant Garden stamp set, and two designer paper packets. And this month you’ll get to see a couple more new items from the Occasions Catalog. You won’t want to miss these pretty cards!
Can’t attend? No worries – order your card packets and complete them on your own time schedule with my “By Mail” program. You’ll receive all FOUR projects, including envelopes, along with step-by-step PDF instructions and photos that will help you put your cards together. Check it out HERE.
Place an online order HERE using host/workshop code 9B4UPKWA to receive your cards and envelopes completely FREE! And if you’re not able to attend, I will mail your card kits to you free of charge! Not sure how to place an online order? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your order started.
- by Tuesday, February 7th, for the Geneva location
- by February 23rd for your “By Mail” kit
I have a great line-up of cards for you this month! And did you notice anything different? Beginning in May you’ll receive the usual 3 cards and embellished envelopes, but you will also receive a “Bonus Project” each month! This bonus freebie will vary widely each month, but it will definitely be a fun extra project to look forward to!
- You’ve seen the wonderful Botanical Gardens Suite from the 2016 Occasions Catalog. Now let’s create a Father’s Day card using that same paper without all the flowers and including some retiring products as well.
- It’s My Party Suite from the 2016 Occasions Catalog continues to delight! We’ll learn how to add colors to embossed images and say goodbye to the Sassy Salutations stamp set.
- Our third card uses the coordinating projects Balloon Celebration and Balloon Bouquet Punch, but in a bit of an unusual color scheme. Use this for Father’s Day or a masculine birthday. We’ll say goodbye to the 2014-16 In colors (Lost Lagoon) and the Expressions Natural Elements.
- Our Bonus Project comes from the Cottage Greetings Card Kit. Your kit will contain one of the three designs in this kit, along with the envelope and silver foil liner. And the Cottage Greetings Card Kit not only is retiring, but it is SOLD OUT! This is the only way to receive one of these beautiful cards!
Class will be held on Thursday, May 12th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm, at the Finger Lakes Gifts & Lounge located at 60 Seneca Street in Geneva, NY.
Place an online order HERE using host/workshop code 7VB629YW to receive your cards and envelopes completely FREE! And if you’re not able to attend, I will mail your card kits to you free of charge!
Please register by the following dates for the option you’d like:
- by Tuesday, May 10th, for the Geneva location.
- before May 15th for your “By Mail” kit
The next Card Shop card kits are now available, with two beautiful collections!
Card Shop is a monthly kit offering where you SHOP for your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, use an ordering code, and get the featured card kits FREE! You also have the option to purchase the kits if you don’t want to place an order.
Ordering Code for the Sweet Easter and Sale-A-Bration Take 2 Card Shop Kits is good March 1 – 25th: J32QV2J3
After you place your order, simply email me at email@example.com to let me know which card kits you’d like to receive. You may choose one collection, both collections or two of your favorite collection.
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code J32QV2J3 into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart). Orders placed without this code will not qualify for the free kits, and I don’t want you to be disappointed.
After you place your order, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know which card collections you’d like to receive. You may choose one collection, both collections or two of your favorite collection. You’ll be e-mailed the downloadable PDF instructions for the collections you select and receive the pre-cut kit(s) in the mail.
- Make 4 cards with one collection (your choice of Collection 1 or Collection 2) for $12 or FREE with a minimum order of $28.
- Make 8 cards with two collections (either Collection 1 AND Collection 2 or two of your favorite collection) for $20 or FREE with a minimum order of $45.
Here’s a look at Collection 2 for August:
- Make 4 cards with one set of cards (your choice of Collection 1 or 2) for $12 or FREE with a minimum order of $22.
- Make 8 cards with two sets of cards (either Collection 1 & 2 or two of one collection) for $20 or FREE with a minimum order of $35.
And of course, if you should have any questions at all, please contact me at email@example.com. I’m here to help!
As many of you know, the Butterflies Thinlits have been so popular that Stampin’ Up! ran out! Shipping delays have caused them to be unavailable for over a month. The ship arrived in port on April 3, but Stampin’ Up! is still waiting for the shipping container with the thinlits to be discharged. The soonest the Butterflies Thinlits will arrive in the warehouse is the beginning of the week of April 13. Stampin’ Up! estimates that the thinlits will be available for ordering on April 15.
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15% discount–just $21.20!
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper, Item No. 138633
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Item No. 138634
- Irrisistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper, Item No. 138635
Thank you for your patience! I will post an update on my blog when they’re available for purchase.
I just love the Weekly Deals today – Mother’s Love stamp set is just gorgeous, and I love the framelit and punch offerings. If you haven’t tried Washi Sheets yet, now’s the time! They’re so easy to use with any framelit set. And the grab a package of Something Borrowed Embellishments for your upcoming wedding cards – it’s almost that season!
APRIL CARD SHOPPE
Card Shoppe is a monthly kit where you SHOP for your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, use an ordering code, and get the featured kits for FREE! You also have the option to purchase just the kits if you don’t want to place an order.
Here’s Collection 1 samples:
And here’s Collection 2 samples:
Place an online order HERE using hostess/workshop code UQQVZ3GV to receive your card kits completely FREE!
STAMPIN’ UP! VIDEOS
Stampin’ Up! has created a couple of videos to get your creativity flowing – check them out below.
This month’s Stamp With Me cards are all about Valentine’s Day! Did you know that Valentine’s Day is second only to Christmas as the biggest holiday to send cards? Let’s get ready with some brand-spankin’ new stamp sets and accessories from the soon-to-be-released 2015 Occasions Catalog AND Sale-A-Bration Catalog! Be the first to see and use the new Stampin’ Up! products – catalog goes “live” on January 6th!
I’d like you to be able to participate in whatever way that works best for you!
1. Attend class on Thursday, January 8th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm, at the Finger Lakes Gifts & Lounge, located at 60 Seneca Street in Geneva, NY.
2. Attend class on Thursday, January 15th, from 6:00-8:30pm at the Hidden Valley Clubhouse, 199 Hidden Valley Rd., Rochester NY 14624.
Here’s a sneak peek:
Class is $15 including coordinating envelopes, or your cards are free with a minimum $25 order, whether you attend or get your card kits “By Mail”!
Place an online order HERE using hostess/workshop code US97YC2Z
If you’re attending class, I’ll provide all of the supplies you’ll need to create your cards except for Stampin’ Up! SNAIL Adhesive and Dimensionals, which you’ll need to bring with you. If you don’t have these adhesives, please let me know. I’ll bring them with me to class.
Please register by the following dates for the option you’d like:
before Wednesday, January 7th for the Geneva location
before Wednesday, January 14th for the Rochester location and
before January 19th for your “By Mail” kit
Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know that you’re attending one of the two classes or that you want your class “By Mail”.
Fall Fest stamp set and coordinating Fun Fall Framelits have been my favorite new Stampin’ Up! products this Fall! I love all of the interchangeable components in the stamp set, making it great for Halloween and Fall all in one set. And when you purchase both at the same time, you’ll save 15% on the set!
Remember when we were “all over” the new In Colors when they were introduced in June? And then I sort of forgot about them for a bit. Well, now is the time to pull them out and use them like crazy! Look at this beautiful Fall pallette – Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey.
- I really wanted to highlight these beautiful colors that look so great together, so I used some color blocking as my backdrop.
- A Whisper White Cardstock oval was cut using the Oval Framelits and Big Shot. All of the images were stamped on Whisper White Cardstock then cut out using the Fun Fall Framelits.
- I tied a piece of Linen Thread around the larger pumpkin and slipped on an Autumn Wooden Element. You’ll find these sweet little accents being used over and over again on your Fall projects.
- Dimensionals are important with any card, but this one in particular to achieve the realistic overlay of the various pieces. The smaller pumpkin and leaf are brought to the foreground to give the scene some nice depth.
- “Grateful for You” is stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink on the Hello Honey Cardstock. You’ll find this sentiment in another terrific Stampin’ Up! Fall stamp set called For All Things. And you’ll find another card using different elements of the For All Things stamp set HERE.
Place a qualifying order with me, either online or by contacting me, and you can receive FREE card kits! Here’s the hostess code for my November classes – please use VU26XFCR when checking out to receive November Stamp Shoppe and/or Stamp With Me card kits FREE.