Posts Tagged ‘Easter card ideas’
Mother's Day isn't too far away, so today I'm showing you a card using Springtime Hello stamp set from the Stampin' Up! 2014 Occasions Catalog. You could also use this card for Easter.
- I love the color scheme – Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Basic Black – and I got this from the Stampin' Up! Color Coach, a great tool for combining colors successfully.
- The Daffodil designer paper is from Quatrefancy Specialty paper.
- The little Basic Black cardstock edging was created with the Stampin' Trimmer using the Rotary Addition and TIny Wave Cutting Blade.
- The main image is created with the Springtime Hello stamp with markers in Daffodil Delight and Old Olive, then punched out with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch.
- Delightful Dozen stamp set offers so many sentiments – this one is stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with the Heat Tool and Black Embossing Powder.
- Did you know that a quick coloring with a Sharpie can turn your Basic Pearls into any color you choose? Here I've used a black Sharpie to create black pearls.
Because I used Basic Black cardstock for my card base, I decided to do a little decorating on the inside, too. I lined the inside with Whisper White cardsotck then stamped a coordinating image and used a strip of the designer paper down the side.
Place a qualifying order with me, either online or by contacting me, and you can receive FREE card kits! Use hostess code VQ4MRGM6 when checking out to receive May's Stamp Shoppe and/or Cards & Coffee card kits FREE!
THINGS YOU'LL NEED – Just click on the photo below to view more details or to add them to your shopping cart in my Online Store.
You'd be surprised at how many everyday stamp sets can work for various holidays! I saw my Take Care stamp set on my shelf and thought it was perfect for Easter. I'm hoping and praying for Spring here in New York State – I actually did see a robin a couple of days ago, so it just has to be here soon!
I've loved using the 2014 Sale-A-Bration free gifts this season. In this card, I've used the Decorative Dots embossing folder to replicate the egg look, and the Summer Starfruit twine that's contained in the Sweet Sorbet Accessories, both of which are yours free, each with a $50 order placed. But hurry – Sale-A-Bration only lasts until March 31st!
- I stamped my main image on a piece of Whisper White cardstock that's been die cut with the Labels Collection Framelits. I used markers to ink up the tree image, and the nest is stamped with Crumb Cake ink.
- I stamped the eggs in Soft Sky ink then added some 2-Way Glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for a sweet accent.
- Three Soft Sky Candy Dots from the Subtles Collection also add a third element to tie in the background and eggs.
- "Happy Easter" is from my tried and true Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
- The Sale-A-Bration countdown has begun – just a couple of days to receive your FREE gift for each increment of $50 you spend. View the Sale-A-Bration flyer HERE.
- Also, I just added the hostess code for the April Stamp Shoppe free card kits. Use hostess code JTFSHDYB when checking out to receive April's Stamp Shoppe card kits FREE! I've posted the cards for April – check them out HERE.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED – Just click on the photo below to view more deetails or to add them to your shopping cart in my Online Store.
Today's post is my second Easter card for the season; in case you missed my first one, it's HERE. I'm also showing you ways to use two of the free Sale-A-Bration products that can be yours when you place a Stampin' Up! order.
- Blessed Easter is such a beautiful stamp! It only comes in wood and is a single stamp, but you can convert it to a clear-mount stamp if you wish. I split up the image and sentiment by stamping the sentiment on a piece of scrap cardstock and punching it out with the XL Oval Punch then mounted it with Dimensionals.
- Tulips were stamped with StazOn Ink and colored in with Stampin' Write Markers.
- I've used a Springy color scheme of Gumball Green, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush.
- The Labels Framelits are terrific for layering!
- The two terrific Sale-A-Bration products are the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and the Crisp Cantaloupe Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessories pack. For each $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! products, you may choose a gift from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure completely free.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED – Just click on the photo below to view product details or to add them to your shopping cart in my Online Store.
Don't you just love the sweet images from Everybunny stamp set? And the soft color scheme of So Saffron, Pool Party and Primrose Petal makes me feel like Spring might eventually come to New York State!
- Stamp the bunny air balloon image with StazOn Black Ink, then use Stampin' Write Markers to color.
- The three flowers are punched with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack flower punch and held on the card with Silver Mini Brads.
- Pleat the Primrose Petal Satin Ribbon by using a piece of Sticky Strip tape on the back and then pushing it into place on your card while gathering up bits of the ribbon.
THINGS YOU'LL NEED:
Item No. 122705 Everybunny stamp set wood $27.95 OR
Item No. 122707 Everybunny stamp set clear $19.95
Item No. 122941 Silver Mini Brads $5.50
Item No. 126844 Primrose Petal 3/8" Stitched Satin RIbbon $8.95
Item No. 124262 Whisper White Baker's Twine $2.95
Item No. 101406 Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad $7.95
Item No. 118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack $16.95
Item No. 104294 Sticky Strip $6.95
Stampin' Write Markers in So Saffron, Primrose Petals and Pool Party
Everybunny Stamp Set – Item No.122705 wood $27.95 OR Item No.122707 clear $19.95.
Have a most blessed Easter. So sorry I didn't share these cards with you sooner, but maybe there are some of you who have waited until the last minute to make your Easter cards. And you can also save these ideas until next year! Be sure to purchase Easter Dove single stamp before the Occasions Mini Catalog retires on April 30th so that you can make these gorgeous cards in the future.
I took these photos of our demonstrator-created card display at Leadership Conference in January. Sorry that two of the pictures are quite blurry, but they were gorgeous designs and I couldn't re-take the pictures! All cards are made by Stampin' Up! demonstrators who attended Leadership; I don't have the designers' names to share.
Great idea using the Paper Doily Large Sizzlits Die!
Love this folded paper cross using the Sale-A-Bration Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper – any of our beautiful designer papers will work!
Gorgeous background using Houndstooth Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Love the flowers from Bordering on Romance stamp set!
Very cool use of the Lattice Die!
Just adore the brayered colors and lily.
All cards use Easter Dove single stamp set, Item No. 125455 for just $6.95.
DON'T FORGET TO:
~ Place your order for Easter Dove stamp set and all your other stamping supplies with me at my Online Store and receive Kriss's Online Customer Perks!
~ Register for Creative Escape – a weekend crafting retreat. We're already at over 50% capacity! – click HERE for more details.