Posts Tagged ‘2016 sale-a-bration’
With the New Year comes a couple of changes to my free card kit program! I’ve decided to streamline it a little bit. I’ll be releasing my Stamp With Me card kits the first week of the month. Then around mid-month, I’ll release the Card Collection for that month.
Here are the new March designs. You’ll see some new Occasions Catalog products as well as Sale-A-Bration products, and some cards combining the old with the new!
You’ll notice that there are 4 rather than 8 cards in this Collection. That’s because I’m going to utilize the other 4-card kit I’ve been designing as well. You’ll still be able to receive 8 cards for your orders! Read on to find out how.
Here are the options:
1. Orders placed that are a minimum of $25 before tax/shipping will earn you EITHER the Stamp With Me card kit OR the new 4-card monthly Card Collection.
2. Orders placed that are a minimum of $45 before tax/shipping will earn you BOTH the Stamp With Me card kit AND the new r-card monthly Card Collection.
Did you miss the Stamp With Me designs for this month? Here they are again:
My card kits will still include pre-cut, pre-punched and pre-die cut cardstock pieces, along with all of the consumable accessories (ribbon, buttons, epoxy accents, etc.) needed to duplicate the featured cards. Stamp With Me cards will no longer include envelopes.
You will receive a PDF tutorial, including full colored photos of each of the cards, along with cutting dimensions, supply lists and step-by-step instructions for assembly.
Pay for your kits or earn them free by placing a Stampin’ Up! order with me. Ordering Code for the March cards is BTHFSZG2.
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code BTHFSZG2 into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart).
If you’d prefer, you can purchase the card kits rather than earning them free. There is a nice price break if you purchase all 8 cards! Use the button below to pay with any bank card.
I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and are looking forward to the New Year! There are a few things Stampin’ Up! related that I wanted to remind you of.
On January 3rd, the Holiday Catalog will expire and the Closeout and Year-End Sale will be over. Be sure to finalize all of your purchases by January 3rd because these products will no longer be available.
The best deal going? I think it’s Item No. 141705 Layering Circles Framelits – regularly $35, now just $17.50! These are a staple, must-have crafting tool!
A few items are carrying over from the Holiday Catalog – you’ll find that list HERE.
For purchases now through January 3rd, I have three more December Stamp With Me kits and three more Winter Wonderland Card Collection card kits. Remember, you always earn free kits when shopping with me! Use Host Code 3XK9MMKC when shopping HERE.
Then on January 4th, the brand new 2017 Occasions Catalog goes live. Today, I mailed my regular customers copies of this brand new catalog (as well as the Sale-A-Bration brochure) so you should be getting them shortly. If you’re unsure whether you’ll receive a copy and plan to order from me in 2017, please contact me at email@example.com to let me know you’d like one, and I’ll be happy to mail one right out. You can also view the catalog and brochure on my website at www.stampwithkriss.com beginning January 4th.
Also on January 4th, the biggest sale event of the Stampin’ Up! year begins – Sale-A-Bration!!! And there’s a beautiful Sale-A-Bration brochure with lots of gorgeous products to choose from. From January 4th through March 31st, with each and every purchase of $50 (before tax/shipping), choose a free Sale-A-Bration exclusive gift!
There’s no limit to the amount of free gifts you can receive! You may even choose to purchase over $250 so that you can receive $25 MORE in host benefits, making your host benefits 10% of your total purchase PLUS an additional $25.
Want to get the most bang for your bucks during Sale-A-Bration? Consider taking Stampin’ Up! for a test drive and purchase our Starter Kit. Get your choice of $125 worht of product for only $99 and it ships completely free PLUS, during Sale-A-Bration, Stampin’ Up! will throw in an extra TWO FREE STAMP SETS of your choice – an added value of up to $104!!! Choose to join my team and you’ll receive a little Welcome Gift from me, too!
Questions about anything? Please don’t hesitate to email me. I’d love to hear from you and will be happy to answer any questions you have.
I have another great line-up of cards this month that features both the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog products, as well as 2016 Sale-A-Bration products.
- Stampin’ Up! has announced a new stamp set that is available as one of your picks for a free Sale-A-Bration gift. It’s called Pedal Pushers and it’s just adorable! We’ll pair it up with It’s My Party designer paper for a fun, fresh look.
- Next up is fabulous Love You Sew host-exclusive stamp set found in the 2016 Occasions Catalog. The possibilities are endless!
- Break out the Aqua Painters and do some watercoloring with the very beautiful Birthday Blooms stamp set and see the Botanical Gardens Vellum in action, another wonderful Sale-A-Bration product!
Class will be held on Thursday, March 10th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm, at the Finger Lakes Gifts & Lounge located at 60 Seneca Street in Geneva, NY.
Can’t attend? No worries – order your card packets and complete them on your own time schedule with my “By Mail” program. You’ll receive all three projects, including envelopes, along with step-by-step PDF instructions and photos that will help you put your cards together. Check it out HERE.
Class is $15 including 3 cards and coordinating envelopes, or your cards are free with a minimum $25 order, whether you attend or get your card kits “By Mail”.
Place an online order HERE using host/workshop code J32QV2J3 to receive your cards and envelopes completely FREE! And if you’re not able to attend, I will mail your card kits to you free of charge! Not sure how to place an online order? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your order started.
- by Tuesday, March 8th, for the Geneva location.
- before March 15th for your “By Mail” kit
You don’t have to work very hard to create a great card using the Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden Thinlits by Stampin’ Up! This card went together in just a few minutes!
Are there any cross stitchers or embroiderers out there? You know how you work at filling in the colored portion of your creation and it isn’t until you begin outlining the images with black thread that your needlework comes alive? Or think of stained glass with the black lead between all the pretty colored glass. Basic Black Cardstock cut out with Rose Garden Thinlits has a very similar effect!
And did you know – the Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper offered free during Sale-A-Bration is still available! It’s one of your many choices when you purchase $50 in Stampin’ Up! supplies, but only until March 31st! I used the Melon Mambo and the Bermuda Bay pieces for this card.
- The Melon Mambo designer paper piece is cut at 5″ x 3-3/4″ and is adhered to the Basic Black Cardstock (4″ x 5-1/4″) and then to the Whisper White Cardstock base.
- Then I cut out the beautiful rose image from Rose Garden Thinlits using Basic Black Cardstock and the Big Shot. The Precision Base Plate will be helpful with being able to get the thin cardstock out of the thinlit frame.
- Next cut pieces of the Bermuda Bay designer paper just slightly bigger than the two leaves.
- The Fine-Tip Glue Pen will be your best friend with this thinlit set. It’s so easy to apply the small amount of adhesive needed along each of the thin, black cardstock pieces.
- Apply glue all along the back side of the leaf pieces and adhere the Bermuda Bay designer paper to the two leaves. Simply trim away the excess with Paper Snips.
- Now you’re ready to adhere the rose image in place – you can use SNAIL Adhesive on the back side of the leaves, but use your Fine-Tip Glue Pen again for the thin pieces that make up the rose.
- Now all that’s left is to create a sentiment! And the Rose Wonder stamp set has so many great ones – birthday, thank you, wedding and sympathy. Included in the stamp set is the stamp for the label, and the Rose Garden Thinlits Dies contain a thinlit to cut it out.
- Be sure to create some dimension by popping the sentiment up with Dimensionals.
Get free card kits from me each and every time you place an order in my online store! They’re my gift to you. Simply use Host Code J32QV2J3 when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE. You can also just pay for your card kits if you don’t want to order. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
Who doesn’t want to earn free products! Sale-A-Bration is one of the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year, and you can earn free products in a number of ways.
- For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you can earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration exclusive product of your choice.
- Place an online order of $250 or more and get $25 in additional Stampin’ rewards – this is in addition to the rewards you will already earn! PLUS, you’ll earn free Sale-A-Bration products for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax).
- Why not do it up right?! Purchase the $99 Starter Kit and get up to $155 in your choice of Stampin’ Up! products. That’s $56 in FREE products. Want to read more or get started – Just click here!