I hope you’re as thrilled as I am with this new enhancement! Now on to a look at all of the Product Share Details for the NEW Annual Catalog!
3/8″ Ruched Ribbon Share ($10.00):
This bundle includes 10 yards of ribbon, 1 yard of each of the 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon Colors! This trim comes in the 5 new In Colors – Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum. Because of the Demonstrator pre-order, I’m able to give you a peek at this yummy share!
5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon Share ($10.00):
This bundle includes 2 yards each of the 5 available colors of 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon! This ribbon comes in the returning In Colors – Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. This ribbon is really a wow with the fun mini stripes! You’ll receive a grand total of 10 yards of ribbon with this share.
This bundle includes 2 yards of each of the 4 new colors available in the 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon! This ribbon comes in the following colors – Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Real Red and Very Vanilla. These colors make a lot of appearances in the new Designer Series Papers, so you’ll be sure to use them! You’ll love this tone-on-tone ribbon – all 8 yards of it!
This bundle a palette of new ribbons and trims available in the new catalog. 2 yards each of the new 1/4″ Natural Trims in Gold and Silver, 2 yards each of the 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon in Melon Mambo and Smoky Slate, 2 yards of the new Mint Macaron 3/8″ Sheer Lace Ribbon, 1 yard of the all -new 5/8 Burlap Ribbon, 1 yard of the Whisper White Mini PomPom Trim and 1 yard of the Very Vanilla 1/2″ Lace Trim. You’ll receive a total of 13 yards of Ribbon and Trim – a little bit of this and a little bit of that!
This bundle includes an assortment of new threads and twines that are all must haves! You’ll receive 10 yards each of the new Black and Copper Metallic Threads – so glad to have these new additions! You’ll also receive 3 yards each of Cucumber Crush, Melon Mambo and Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine and 5 yards each of Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Elegant Eggplant, Emerald Envy and Night of Navy Solid Baker’s Twines. You’ll end up with a total of 54 yards of twine!
This bundle includes (6) 6″ x 6″ sheets from the following paper packs: Irresistibly Floral, This Christmas, Floral Boutique, Moroccan, Fruit Stand, Blooms & Bliss, Festive Birthday and By the Shore. Because the DSP packs Pop of Pink and Affectionately Yours contain 1 sheet of 1 sided specialty paper, for those packs you will receive (5) 6′ x 6′ sheets and (2) 6″ x 3″ sheets (pictured above). This share also contains (12) 6″ x 6″ sheets from the following Paper Stacks: A Little Foxy, Serene Scenery and Playful Palette. In addition, you’ll get (10) 6″ x 6″ sheets from the 2016-18 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack. You’re going to love the new Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate and you’ll receive (3) 6″ x 6″ sheets. This share also includes the all-new and fabulous Envelope Paper giving you 10 sheets of 6″ x 6″ paper from the 2016-18 In Color Envelope Paper (1 sheet of each of the 2 different prints that come in each of the 5n ew In Colors) and 10 sheets of 6″ x 6″ paper from the newly designed 2015-17 In Color Envelope Paper (1 sheet of each of the 2 different prints that come in each of the 5 4eturning In Colors). You’ll get a total of 132 sheets of paper!
Get DOUBLE the amount of paper for 6″ x 12″ cuts of all sheets indicated above! This extra length is perfect for scrapbookers, bigger dies or just those who love paper! Please note that the the 3 packs of DSP from the Stacks is pre-cut by the company and this portion of the share will just be double sheets. Get a DISCOUNT with the Double Share!
This bundle includes 1 of each color in the 2015-17 In Color Doily Pack, 3 Delicate White Doilies, 2 Gold Binder Clips, 2 Clear Tiny Treat Boxes, 2 Glassine Gift Bags, 5 Gusseted Cello Bags, (5) 2″ x 8″ Cello Bags, 20 Metallic Enamel Shapes (3 mini circles, 2 small circles, 2 hearts and 3 stars in both Gold and Silver), 40 Enamel Shapes for the 2016-18 In Colors (2 Mini circles, 1 small circle, 2 hearts and 3 stars for each of the 5 colors) and 120 Enamel Shapes in the Color Collections (1 Mini Circle, 1 Small Circle, 1 Heart and 1 Star in each of the 10 colors within the 3 color collections of Subtles, Brights and Regals). That’s 204 pieces total!
Get a discount with the I Want it ALL Share! This share is for everyone who wants EVERY single share listed above, and you’ll get an EXTRA DISCOUNT rather than buying all shares separately! Make things easy and just say “I just want it all!” rather than picking and choosing!
Want to sign up for 1, 2 or ALL of these shares!? Just e-mail me at email@example.com with your picks. Invoices for the first round are due before noon on June 1st.
I will send you an invoice that is payable online with any bank card!
How fun is this sweet bird trio! Swirly Bird and Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies are sure to be your favorite bundle in the new Stampin’ Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalog! Check out another post using Swirly Bird HERE. It’s amazing how different the cards look with the same stamp set – so versatile!
- I’ve taken two of the new In Colors – Dapper Denim and Sweet Sugarplum – and coupled them with an old favorite – Old Olive.
- Stampin’ Up! Circle Punches make it easy to punch out the birds then create a border around each. Just use the 1-1/4″ Circle Punch for the birds and the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch for the border.
- The Old Olive cardstock “nest” is just one of the 9 dies you’ll find in the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits. I can see a couple becoming my favorite “go to” accent!
- Rounding corners always works to tie in the circle theme.
- The Swirly Bird stamp set has a little “splotch” stamp that’s great for adding interest to the background.
- Sentiment comes from Birthday Blooms stamp set, carrying over from the 2016 Occasions Catalog!
Here are some measurements so you can create your own card:
Dapper Denim cardstock: 5-1/5″ x 8-1/2″
Sweet Sugarplum cardstock: 2″ x 5″
Whisper White cardstock for sentiment: 1″ x 1-3/4″
I have just FIVE current Card Shop Card Kit Collections left! Get free card kits from me each and every time you place an order in my online store! They’re my gift to you. View this month’s cards HERE. Simply use Host Code 9QVCWFDQ when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE. You can also just pay for your card kits if you don’t want to order. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
May is such an exciting month – it’s time to introduce the 2016-18 In Color Club! The products I look most forward to in the new Annual Catalog are the release of the new In Colors. Everything looks fresh with the addition of one of these ultra-current shades. And to help you get all of the new In Color products, I’m offering them in a club format. The club runs from June – October 2016 and there’s also an EXPRESS option again this year to get everything all in one shipment.
All In Color Club members will receive two free welcome gifts – an In Color Bookmark and a set of die cut and punched pieces to use on your craft projects.
Here’s a look at your free gifts. Use your In Color bookmark to keep your place in your new catalog or keep it handy as a color reference in your creative space! Your 25-piece die cut and punched cardstock pieces will introduce you to the new Swirly Scribbles Thinlits and give you lots of great accents for your own projects.
Every month, you will receive the following (multiply the list by 5 for what you’ll have by the end of 5 months!)
- A hand-stamped card and coordinating envelope featuring your In Color of the Month
- 12 Sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock
- 1 stamp pad
- 1 ink refill
- 2 yards 3/8 Ruched Ribbon
- 40 Enamel Shapes (10 hearts, 15 stars, 10 mini circles and 5 small circles)
- 1 Stampin’ Write Marker
- (2) 6?x12? sheets of In Color Paper Slab DSP
- (2) 6?x12? sheets of In Color Envelope Paper
Because of the items that demonstrators can pre-order, the Enamel Shapes, the In Color DSP and In Color Envelope Paper are not pictured but will be a part of your monthly club packet.
This club makes it possible for you to have the coordination on a budget. Plus, it’s a fun surprise to see which color you’ll get each month!
All kits are packaged with care. $5.70 shipping will be added on to your total each month and your goodies will be sent via a Priority Flat Rate Mailer. If you want “in” just follow these steps!
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know that you want to join.
- You’ll provide me with your credit card information and your card will be charged between the 1st and 10th of the month for $26 plus $5.70 shipping for a total of $31.70 for 5 months (June – October).
- Every month, between the 25th and 30th of the month, you’ll receive your In Color package in the mail with an assortment of products featuring one of the In Colors and a hand-stamped card to match your month’s color (one of the ones featured above). You’ll receive a different color each month until you have all 5 colors.
- You’ll be sent your Welcome Gifts with your first month’s shipment.
Feeling a bit impatient and want all of your colors right away? Just choose the In Color Club EXPRESS and get EVERYTHING mailed to you in one shipment with one payment. You’ll spend more at one time, but you’ll save on shipping. And you’ll get all of your products right away! And you’ll still receive your FREE Welcome Gifts and 5 months of In Color card set pdf tutorial downloads.
Time for a bit of new product from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2016-17 Annual Catalog! Front and center on my card today are several of the new In Colors for 2016-18 – Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach and Sweet Sugarplum. I also have a peek at a brand new stamp set called Swirly Bird – you’re gonna love this quirky stamp’s versatility!
- Highlighting 4 of the 5 new In Colors is the new Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack. I just love the richness of these colors when paired with Basic Black and Very Vanilla! I’ve cut my DSP 4″ x 2-5/8″ then using my Simply Scored Scoring Tool, I’ve scored at 5/8″ the long way then folded the paper back on itself. The black and vanilla polka dots are the reverse side of the striped print.
- You’ll also see our new 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon – on this card in Sweet Sugarplum – and available in all 5 of the new In Colors.
- There’s also Playful Palette Designer Washi Tape. I’ve used one of the designs at the top of my card.
- Cottage Greeting stamp set is carrying over and will be in our new catalog. This pretty font goes so nicely with the feel of the paper and stamps. Rather than dovetailing the end of the cardstock the “usual” way, I opted for the “pointy” way to change it up a bit.
- Three small Rhinestones in the flower centers give a little extra pizzazz.
Here are the measurements so that you can create this same card – either using the same products or choose something different!
Very Vanilla card base: 5-1/2″ x8-1/2″
Very Vanilla top layer: 5-1/4″ x 4″
DSP: 2-5/8″ x 4″, scored at 5/8″
Peekaboo Peach cardstock: 1″ x 3″
Get free card kits from me each and every time you place an order in my online store! They’re my gift to you. View this month’s cards HERE. Simply use Host Code 9QVCWFDQ when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE. You can also just pay for your card kits if you don’t want to order. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
The next Card Shop card kits are now available, with two beautiful collections!
Card Shop is a monthly kit offering where you SHOP for your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, use an ordering code, and get the featured card kits FREE! You also have the option to purchase the kits if you don’t want to place an order.
Ordering Code for the Just for Him and Summer Lovin’ Card Shop Kits is good
May 10 – 24th: 7VB629YW
After you place your order, simply email me at email@example.com to let me know which card kits you’d like to receive. You may choose one collection, both collections or two of your favorite collection.
Here is a look at the Just for Him Collection featuring the Going Global and Traveler Stamp Sets. Suite Sayings Stamp Set was also used again this month for sentiments.
To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Host Code NUUTSPHD into your Shopping Cart. You’ll find the place to enter it in the lower left-hand corner of the Shopping Cart (not at checkout, just the Shopping Cart). Orders placed without this code will not qualify for the free kits, and I don’t want you to be disappointed.
After you place your order, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know which card collections you’d like to receive. You may choose one collection, both collections or two of your favorite collection. You’ll be e-mailed the downloadable PDF instructions for the collections you select and receive the pre-cut kit(s) in the mail.
- Make 4 cards with one collection (your choice of Collection 1 or Collection 2) for $12 or FREE with a minimum order of $28.
- Make 8 cards with two collections (either Collection 1 AND Collection 2 or two of your favorite collection) for $20 or FREE with a minimum order of $45.
I have a great line-up of cards for you this month! And did you notice anything different? Beginning in May you’ll receive the usual 3 cards and embellished envelopes, but you will also receive a “Bonus Project” each month! This bonus freebie will vary widely each month, but it will definitely be a fun extra project to look forward to!
- You’ve seen the wonderful Botanical Gardens Suite from the 2016 Occasions Catalog. Now let’s create a Father’s Day card using that same paper without all the flowers and including some retiring products as well.
- It’s My Party Suite from the 2016 Occasions Catalog continues to delight! We’ll learn how to add colors to embossed images and say goodbye to the Sassy Salutations stamp set.
- Our third card uses the coordinating projects Balloon Celebration and Balloon Bouquet Punch, but in a bit of an unusual color scheme. Use this for Father’s Day or a masculine birthday. We’ll say goodbye to the 2014-16 In colors (Lost Lagoon) and the Expressions Natural Elements.
- Our Bonus Project comes from the Cottage Greetings Card Kit. Your kit will contain one of the three designs in this kit, along with the envelope and silver foil liner. And the Cottage Greetings Card Kit not only is retiring, but it is SOLD OUT! This is the only way to receive one of these beautiful cards!
Class will be held on Thursday, May 12th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm, at the Finger Lakes Gifts & Lounge located at 60 Seneca Street in Geneva, NY.
Place an online order HERE using host/workshop code 7VB629YW to receive your cards and envelopes completely FREE! And if you’re not able to attend, I will mail your card kits to you free of charge!
Please register by the following dates for the option you’d like:
- by Tuesday, May 10th, for the Geneva location.
- before May 15th for your “By Mail” kit
- Stamping on designer paper is one of my favorite looks. I’ve used the Farmers Market Designer Series Paper here. This packet surprises me all the time. At first look, all you see is fruit and vegetables, but the flip side are some of the nicest neutral papers! This paper pack is also due to be retired.
- I doubt that there’s a bird that is colored this way in “real life” but of course as stampers, we have to match our cardstock theme, right?! I’m also honoring our retiring In Colors – Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon and Mossy Meadow (used as the thin border behind the designer paper). Watercolor paper is definitely the choice to feature this pretty bird and watercoloring with the Aqua Painter and stamp pads. Circle Framelits create the backdrop; another retiring product!
- Also retiring are the Antique Brads – I’ve loved working with these pretty accents!
- As I created this card, a robin is building her nest right outside my window, busy carrying all sorts of plant material and tucking it in place. It reminded me of the Linen Thread tied around my card – the perfect texture for a natural look.
- I swear I won’t every be able to get rid of my Envelope Liner Framelits, even though they’re retiring. They give such a perfectly coordinated card and really hits it home on the creativity. Be sure to pick up yours if you don’t already own them – they are truly a “must have” for all of your cards!
RETIRING PRODUCTS USED IN THIS CARD:
- An Open Heart stamp set
- Farmers Market Designer Series Paper
- Antique Brads
- Envelope Liner Framelits
- Circle Collection Framelits
- Mossy Meadow cardstock
- Lost Lagoon cardstock
- Lost Lagoon stamp pad
- Hello Honey stamp pad
Kriss’s Kolor Scheme:
Check out my Bonus Offering Special that’s going on right now and earn a free 6? x 6? Designer Paper Sampler! NEW Host Code – use 7VB629YW when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE.
I was recently invited to a bridal shower for a dear friend and stamping customer. Along with choosing something from her registry, I gave her a set of hand-stamped thank you cards in her wedding colors. These were so much fun to make and super easy! Just use Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes!
I’ll give you the details on creating these pretty cards in a minute, but first I want to show you the box I made especially to house these pretty cards in.
I’m super excited about how this darling box turned out, especially since I created it completely on my own. Create a unique box for anything by simply knowing what your completed box needs to hold and measuring the space needed.
Cardstock for box measures 9-1/2″ x 8″; score at 2″ and 7-1/2″ the long way and 2″ and 6″ the short way. Be sure to use your Simply Scored Tool for perfect scoring lines.
Once your Tear & Tape Adhesive is in place, just peel off the coating strip and adhere the corners inside the adjacent side of the box.
The cardstock for the lid 7-5/8″ x 6-1/8″. Score at 1″ in on all 4 sides then cut into the cardstock and adhere just like the bottom of the box in Night of Navy cardstock.
Decorating the top was super fun!
- The top of the box is Tempting Turquoise designer paper from the Brights Collection Designer Series Paper Stack.
- I wrapped the box with a piece of Silver 5/8″ Satin Ribbon.
- Next I adhered a Silver Metallic Foil Doily over the ribbon.
- I cut a circle from Whisper White Cardstock using Circle Framelits. Circle Framelits are on the retiring product list!
- Next I created a tag using Perfect Pennants stamp set. This versatile stamp set is retiring, too – it’s a must have in your collection! I stamped using VersaMark Ink onto Night of Navy cardstock, then sprinkled on Silver Embossing Powder and set it with the Heat Tool.
- I also created the two silver banner pieces at the end in much the same way. I stamped on Whisper White Cardstock using VersMark Ink, then used Silver Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool. That image is also in the Perfect Pennants stamp set.
- I added an Iced Rhinestone Embellishment and created a bow with the Bow Builder Punch used with a piece of Silver Foil Sheet.
A set of 12 cards and envelopes pops into this sweet box and makes a special presentation!
Now back to my cards!
- Creating a gift of a large set of cards couldn’t be easier with the Note Cards & Envelopes. I cut a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock to create a border, then an additional Whisper White piece of cardstock a little smaller to act as my card front.
- I used Work of Art stamp set to create the “swooshes” – they’re stamped in Tempting Turquoise Ink and I began with a fully inked stamp then just stamped three times without reinking the stamp.
- Next I stamped the Watercolor Thank You stamp using Night of Navy Ink. This terrific single stamp (wood mount only) is on the retiring list so be sure to grab it for this and many other projects!
- A little butterfly from Tempting Turquoise cardstock gives the cards a bit of dimension – just use the Bitty Butterfly Punch.
- A row of three Rhinestones dresses up the butterfly nicely.
I texted my sister in Arizona a picture of my completed set and she just had to have one too! I made her a set in Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango. These turned out pretty, too – you could use any two colors you’d like – and of course, I mailed them to her and forgot to snap a picture! Oh, well – you can imagine them with these pretty colors:
RETIRING PRODUCTS USED IN THIS CARD:
- Perfect Pennants stamp set
- Watercolor Thank You stamp
- Iced Rhinestone Embellishments
- Circles Collection Framelits
Check out my Bonus Offering Special that’s going on right now and earn a free 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper Sampler! NEW Host Code – use 7VB629YW when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE.
Today I’m sharing some of my favorite paper-crafting projects using stamps from the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products List. Retiring stamps are guaranteed to be available through May 22.
Click HERE to view all of the retiring stamp sets in my Online Store. You’ll be able to see pictures and can quickly identify them.
Click HERE to view all of the retiring accessories in my Online Store.
Be sure to click on the links below each photo to be rerouted to the original blog post to get the details and a supply list!
There are so many terrific stamp sets (and accessories!) being retired, and many of them are up to 50% off! Click HERE to view all that’s retiring, and be sure to place your order soon!
Check out my Bonus Offering Special that’s going on right now and earn a free 6? x 6? Designer Paper Sampler! Simply use Host Code NUUTSPHD when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE.
I’ve worked with the Stampin’ Up! Birthday Blooms stamp set before with my card I posted HERE using the very lovely color scheme that’s found in the Birthday Bouquet Suite. It’s so soft and pretty! But now it’s time to brighten it up by creating a monochromatic card using Tangerine Tango.
- The Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Stacks in the various color collections is a great investment! For $22, you’ll receive 40 sheets of beautiful 12″x12″ paper, 2 each of 2 double-sided designs in 10 colors (In Color configuration is 4 each of 2 double-sided designs in 5 colors.) This bold diagonal strip is just perfect for so many looks!
- For a bold image, I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Blooms using VersaMark then sprinkled on Black Embossing Powder and heat set with the Heat Tool. You’ll need an Embossing Buddy so you won’t get little flecks of black where they don’t belong! Black Embossing Powder is being discontinued, so grab yours now!
- The flower image is stamped using Black StazOn Ink on Shimmery White Cardstock. I colored the image in with an Aqua Painter and stamp pads, then cut the image out with Paper Snips and adhered to the Circle using Dimensionals. Note: The Circle Framelits are also retiring!
- Before adhering the circle in place, I pulled apart some of the Gold Metallic Baker’s Twine and used that behind the image. This product is also being retired – and you can order it for 30% off!
- Try this easy layout in any of your favorite colors. I think it would be a great card to build a set around. Make one in each of the ten colors in the Brights Collection, since you will have all the designer paper you need in one packet!
- To continue with the gold accent theme, a little touch of Gold Glitz Dazzling Details sets of the flower center. Be sure to use this product once your card is 100% assembled. It takes a good 20 minutes or so to dry completely.
RETIRING PRODUCTS USED IN THIS CARD:
- Stampin’ Emboss Powder in Black – NOW SOLD OUT
- Circle Collection Framelits
- Gold Metallic Baker’s Twine
Check out my Bonus Offering Special that’s going on right now and earn a free 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper Sampler! Simply use Host Code NUUTSPHD when checking out to receive your free card kits. Place your order in my online store HERE.