March Stamp With Me Class will show off the March-only Sale-A-Bration free gifts, as well as more from the Occasions Catalog.
I’d like you to be able to participate in whatever way that works best for you!
1. Attend class on Thursday, March 12th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm, at the Finger Lakes Gifts & Lounge, located at 60 Seneca Street in Geneva, NY.
2. Attend class on Wednesday, March 18th, from 6:00-8:30pm at the Hidden Valley Clubhouse, 199 Hidden Valley Rd., Rochester NY 14624.
3. Get your card packets in the mail from me with my “By Mail” program – check it out HERE.
Here’s a sneak peek:
- Our Happy Hoppy Easter card uses the For Peeps Sake stamp set along with Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Paper, a free Sale-A-Bration product!
- Next is our For All You Do card. You can also choose a “Happy Easter” sentiment for this card. It uses three brand new Sale-A-Bration items – For Being You stamp set, Nature’s Perfection stamp set and Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Stack. We’ll be using markers to color in the vellum for a stained glass effect!
- And finally, you’ll be treated to a sample of the Paper Pumpkin subscriptions with our shaker card. Sentiments will vary between “happy birthday,” “hello” and “thank you”. Purchase three prepaid subscriptions to Paper Pumpkin and choose a free Sale-A-Bration gift this month only.
Class is $15 including coordinating envelopes, or your cards are free with a minimum $25 order, whether you attend or get your card kits “By Mail”!
Place an online order HERE using hostess/workshop code 2JB2TN6N.
If you’re attending class, I’ll provide all of the supplies you’ll need to create your cards except for Stampin’ Up! SNAIL Adhesive and Dimensionals, which you’ll need to bring with you. If you don’t have these adhesives, please let me know. I’ll bring them with me to class.
Please register by the following dates for the option you’d like:
before Wednesday, March 11th for the Geneva location
before Monday, March 16th for the Rochester location and
before March 17th for your “By Mail” kit
Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know that you’re attending one of the two classes or that you want your class “By Mail”.
There are so many terrific Stampin’ Up! special products that you can take free. But remember, this is the final month for Sale-A-Bration, the biggest sales event of the year! Be sure to stock up on all of your basic consumables this month – things like adhesive, cardstock and envelopes – to earn free products.
Today I’m featuring the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Best Day Ever. And good news – you can choose wood mount, clear mount or photopolymer! Here are all of the images you’ll receive with this great little set –
- I wanted to try a rainbow effect with my color scheme, but was tired of the traditional bright colors. Just for fun, I tried combining 2 Subtles colors (Pear Pizzazz and Calypso Coral) with 3 Regals colors (Rose Red, Crushed Curry and Island Indigo) for a bit of a different look.
- I stamped each color of flower, turning the petals so that the striped one ended up in a different place each time.
- Do you sometimes need more Black Candy Dots than all the rest of the neutrals color pack? I definitely go through them more quickly! For this card, I used the Very Vanilla Candy Dots (which I don’t seem to use very often) and colored them black with a sharpie. It worked great!
- Don’t forget to pop the main image up on Dimensionals!
You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with every purchase you make through me! Card samples are not ready yet, but begin earning free March card kits immediately by using hostess code 2JB2TN6N when checking out. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
The Lotus Blossom stamp set from the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Sale-A-Bration Brochure has been one of the most popular stamp sets ever! People are falling in love with three-step stamping and it’s so easy to create such a stunning result. And it can be yours completely free during the month of March with an order of at least $50 in Stampin’ Up! product.
Unfortunately I needed yet another sympathy card this week when a good customer’s brother passed away unexpectedly. I usually have these cards on hand, but I wanted something super special for her, and she loves the Lotus stamp set.
- I’m finding that rather than stamping the lotus blossom from dark to light, I’m stamping from light to dark. It seems easier to me to line up the petals. For my 3 colors for this card, I began with off stamping Rich Razzleberry (ink up your stamp, stamp on a scrap piece of paper then onto your cardstock). Step 2 was using Rich Razzleberry full strength, and Step 3 I used Blackberry Bliss ink.
- I used Pear Pizzazz cardstock as my card base and as the base for my main image. The Mossy Meadow Ribbon coordinated nicely, and I used Mossy Meadow Ink to stamp the sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.
- Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack contains this pretty Blackberry Bliss print.
- Be sure to use Dimensionals to add depth to your card. I popped up the main image and also the sentiment with this handy adhesive.
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set created the splatters in the background. This is definitely the most used stamp set on my shelf!
You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with your purchases through me. Please use 2JB2TN6N when checking out to receive March Stamp With Me card kits FREE. I’ll have card samples up soon! You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
That’s right! Stampin’ Up! has added FOUR new products to the free gifts that you can earn during Sale-A-Bration! Starting Sunday, March 1st, you can choose one of these new gift for every $50 for that you order. (Other Sale-A-Bration gifts are also still available.) Sale-a-bration ends March 31.
Click here to view the full flyer: March Sale-A-Bration Additional Gifts
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Stampin’ Up! is experiencing quality issues with the Blendabilities markers. Except for the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (item #132708) and the Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad Refill (item #133456), all item numbers have been turned off; this includes Blendabilities Sale-A-Bration item numbers. At this time, backorders for Blendabilities will not be fulfilled. I know it is disappointing, but we will wait to hear from Stampin’ Up! as to what the problem is and when it might be rectified. I will share more information as it comes in.
Today is the FINAL day to receive the February Card Shoppe cards! Be sure to make your purchases using hostess code 2M9PZMM3 by the end of the day to receive free card kits this month. What’s my free card kit program? Read more about it HERE.
Can you count FOUR different 2015 Sale-A-Bration free products on this card? This has to be the best selection of free gifts from Stampin’ Up! ever! So here are the four:
- Simply Wonderful Stamp Set – it coordinates with the XL Oval Punch! Use any of the great sentiments in this stamp set and make a stack of cards.
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – both prints!
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack – Crushed Curry Ribbon is used, and there’s also Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana ribbon, and buttons in all three colors!
- Calypso Coral Assortment Blendabilities – I used the darkest one to color the Pearls.
And, of course, I’ve been in a “lining the envelope” mood lately! With free designer paper, why not, right? Grab your Envelope Liner Framelits priced at $26.95, and you’re over half way to a free Sale-A-Bration gift! And if you don’t own the Big Shot yet, now’s the time – you’ll earn 2 Sale-A-Bration free gifts when you purchase your Big Shot in March!
A very dear friend lost her mom last week. I know all too well how painful it is to say goodbye to one of the most important people in your life, and so I wanted to make a very special card for her. While the Stampin’ Up! 2015 Occasions Catalog stamp set called Mother’s Love is meant to use to celebrate Mother’s Day in May, I thought it was perfect for a sympathy card.
- My card began with wanting that beautiful font and saying to really stand out. I stamped it in Rich Razzleberry ink and then cut it out with an Oval Framelit and Big Shot.
- Next was fitting in the stamped flower – I stamped it with Memento Black Ink and colored it in with Rich Razzleberry and Wild Wasabi Blendabilities.
- The Wild Wasabi Cotton Twine from the Painted Blooms collection worked really well for my card.
- The Stacked With Love Designer Paper isn’t just for Valentine’s Day. I had several sheets left over and just used the black and white side to add a touch of print to the card and to line my envelope using the Envelope Liner Framelit and Big Shot.
- Adding a little something to the inside really gives your card a finished look. It also creates an easier space to write a message when using dark cardstock.
Sometimes simple is better, especially with a sympathy card. I hope my friend knows how much my thoughts are with her during this really difficult time.
LAST CHANCE FOR FEBRUARY CARD SHOPPE CARDS! I’m finishing up the card kits for February and you have just today and tomorrow to get your order in for yours. Please use 2M9PZMM3 when checking out to receive February Card Shoppe card kits FREE. Samples are up for this great online class HERE. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
Hostess/Ordering Code for February: 2M9PZMM3
You have until Friday, February 27th, to receive FREE February Card Shoppe packets! To place a qualifying order to receive your card kits FREE, click HERE to go to my online store and add Workshop Code 2M9PZMM3 into your Shopping Cart. Details about my free card kit program can be found HERE.
When I saw the new hostess-exclusive stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog for the first time, I squealed with delight over this cute little worm and the sentiment “worm wishes”. And you’ll love working with this versatile stamp set, too, called Time to Celebrate. Place an order of at least $150, and you can take host benefits of $25 AND three Sale-A-Bration gifts! Now’s the time to stock up on all your basics – cardstock, envelopes and adhesives, to name a few – and take advantage of the extra perks.
- I love using the Stampin’ Up! Decorative Masks. For THESE CARDS, I used the polka dot mask that comes in the set of two masks called Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks. (I won’t go into quite as much detail here and you can refer to the instructions for the polka dot mask to help with this card.) For my card today, I used the stripes, and it couldn’t be easier to be successful with this fun technique.
- I’ve cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4″ x 5-1/4″ then placed it on a protected surface. I use a grid mat with a piece of Grid Paper on top.
- Lay the Decorative Mask over the top of the white cardstock, being careful to keep the stripes straight.
- I filled a Stampin’ Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and Melon Mambo Ink Refill. It takes quite a few drops of ink – just add more if your color isn’t as vibrant as you’d like. Then I lightly misted the paper with the Spritzer. You don’t want to oversaturate because it will cause puddling. I did just a tiny bit in the bottom right corner.
- Mixing the ink with rubbing alcohol rather than water eliminates the water splatter marks on your cardstock and helps the ink dry more quickly. The rubbing alcohol evaporates, leaving just the ink behind.
- The Party Pennants Bigz Die and the Big Shot cut out the Basic Black cardstock piece in a snap. I also used the Big Shot with a Circle Framelit to create the main image.
- Be sure to stamp your image using Memento Black Ink if you’re using Blendabilities to color your image.
- I kept the coloring simple – just a touch of Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi from the Blendabilities markers. These new alcohol-based markers just glide over the cardstock! They’re so fun to use. And you don’t have to have a large area and do a lot of shading with them – they work beautifully as just a solid image.
- A small piece of Melon Mambo 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon and a Daffodil Delight Candy Dot from the Brights Candy Dots package are all the accents you need for this cute card.
You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with your purchases through me. Please use 2M9PZMM3 when checking out to receive February Card Shoppe card kits FREE. Samples are up for this great online class HERE. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
One of my From the Heart team members and friend, Christine Hunt, sent me this gorgeous thank you card, and I just had to share! It uses the Flower Patch bundle – the Flower Patch Pholopolymer stamp set and the Flower Fair Framelits Dies. It’s so easy to stamp and cut out these pretty flowers with the coordinating products. Christine used a fresh color palette of Crisp Cantaloupe, Rose Red and Old Olive. And the secret to success is those little Dimensionals popping up the flowers – it makes such a difference!
I’d love for you to consider joining my Stampin’ Up! team. Now through March 31st, join Stampin’ Up! and receive either a free kit or two free Sale-A-Bration gifts in addition to your starter kit. And everything ships completely free – another huge savings!
Whether you would consider yourself a hobby demonstrator or would like to earn some extra money, be a part of a very active team! You’ll receive tons of support, project ideas and a fun interactive community. Are you ready to join? It’s so easy to do online! Just click here!