It’s that time of year again! Time to think about the men in our lives and get ready for Father’s Day in June. And Stampin’ Up! has released two perfect products for masculine cards – both in the 2015 Occasions Catalog.
- Our designer paper and color scheme come from the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack. This beautiful paper has lots of plaids and neutrals on one side and real-life nature elements on the other. This piece is Island Indigo, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate.
- I used the Oval Framelits to cut Whisper White cardstock for the main image and a border of Basic Black cardstock. The Whisper White cardstock is offstamped using Smoky Slate ink and the Dictionary background stamp. Just ink up your stamp with Smoky Slate ink, stamp onto a scrap piece of paper then onto your oval so that the ink is light and it creates a background for the hats.
- This fun stamp set is called Guy Greetings. If you’re going to purchase just one stamp set for all the guys in your life, this is the one. It comes complete with lots and lots of sentiments and some really great old-fashioned images. And good news – you can choose between all three stamp types for this set. Choose wood mount, clear mount or photopolymer! Here I stamped the hats image and sentiment in Black Memento Ink.
- I used my Stampin’ Pierce Mat and Paper-Piercing Tool to set the Silver Brads. You can’t see it very well in the photo, but the black oval is paper pierced as well using the Occasions Paper-Piercing Template. This great product is on the retiring products list, so be sure to grab yours before it’s gone!
April Card Shoppe card kits have sold out this month! But no fear – you always have the opportunity to earn FREE card kits with every purchase you make through me. Use hostess code YT373CJ3 when checking out to receive your May Card Shoppe or Stamp With Me cards completely free! Place your order in my online store HERE. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
This year, not only can you shop the retiring products list, but you can also receive BIG Stampin’ Up! discounts on much of the soon-to-be-gone inventory! Choose stamp sets, punches, dies, ribbon, pretty paper and much more!
- Stamps will be available for purchase through May 26.
- Accessories (punches, paper, dies, etc.) are available for purchase while supplies last and can sell out quickly!
- Select retiring products discounted up to 50% off
This retiring products list and discounts begin TODAY and is only available through June 2, 2015 (or while supplies last). If you missed out on a product the first time, this is your last chance to get it now (or stock up) before it’s gone for good!
Please note: The Stampin’ Up! online ordering system is NOT working properly this morning! If you’re having trouble placing your order, it is NOT your computer. Please try again later as I’m sure they’ll have this fixed soon!
Here’s a wonderful video created by Stampin’ Up! to showcase some of our favorite retiring products:
And why not add on some of the current product that is now on sale with the Weekly Deals!
The wait is over! You can now order your Butterfly Thinlits AND receive a discount or free gift for being so patient! Contact me to place your order, or shop in my online store. Use hostess code UQQV236V and receive free April card kits, too!
Sheltering Tree stamp set by Stampin’ Up! has been one of the most popular stamp sets in the 2015 Occasions Catalog. And with good reason! There are so many pieces to this stamp set – 14 in all – to create trees for all seasons and holidays. You’ll find an additional card I made using this stamp set HERE. There are really minimal materials for this simple card – the fun is in the stamp set and all the different components you’ll be able to use!
- I’ve used the cloud print from Sweet Dreams Designer Series Paper to replicate a backdrop of sky. This gorgeous paper isn’t just for babies!
- Stamping in two tones of green really brings the tree to life. I first used Pear Pizzazz ink then stamped over it with the same bitty stamp I used for the flowers using Old Olive ink.
- Thinking of you sentiment comes with the stamp set, and is perfect for any occasion – or no occasion at all! Time and again I hear that people are so thankful to receive a hand-stamped card.
- A simple clip from Basics Hodgepodge collection holds a small piece of Calypso Coral ribbon to the edge – don’t forget to use Dimensionals so that you have room for the clip to ride behind the image.
- The card base is Soft Suede – a pretty shade of brown you’ll find in the Neutrals Collection.
Have you reserved your April Card Shoppe card kits yet? Click HERE to see the designs this month and place a Stampin’ Up! order with me to receive yours free! Earn free April card kits by using hostess code UQQV236V when checking out. You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with every purchase you make through me; this is not a Stampin’ Up! offering – your card kits are free as my gift to you! You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
There’s nothing like receiving some unexpected praise in the mail in the form of a hand-stamped card. We all love to hear that we’ve done a good job, so be sure to pick up the Bravo stamp set by Stampin’ Up! for all your cards of congrats. There are so many choices in this terrific set – 13 stamps in all!
- My color scheme today is Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango and Smoky Slate – colors that are sure to say “wow”!
- The Circle Framelits used with the Big Shot are one (actually two) of the best purchases you can make. There are ten different size circles in this set for just $26.95 – an even better value than our great circle punches! Plus, use them to build layers and frames, too.
- My accents and embellishments kept with the fun theme. I used Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine, Bermuda Bay Sequins and a Tangerine Tango Candy Dot. One of the sequins was pulled off the strip and attached separately to the card using Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
I made up quite a few of these this month for my From the Heart Stampers teammates who had exceptional sales and recruiting during Sale-A-Bration. Consider becoming a part of our team – I’d love for you to join us! I offer lots and lots of support, both locally and long distance. Click HERE to read more about my team!
You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with every purchase you make through me! Earn free April card kits by using hostess code UQQV236V when checking out. Did you miss seeing the April Card Shoppe choices? Click HERE to view and order to receive yours free! You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
As many of you know, the Butterflies Thinlits have been so popular that Stampin’ Up! ran out! Shipping delays have caused them to be unavailable for over a month. The ship arrived in port on April 3, but Stampin’ Up! is still waiting for the shipping container with the thinlits to be discharged. The soonest the Butterflies Thinlits will arrive in the warehouse is the beginning of the week of April 13. Stampin’ Up! estimates that the thinlits will be available for ordering on April 15.
- Get the Butterflies Thinlits at a 15% discount–just $21.20!
- Buy any of the Butterflies Thinlits Bundles at the already-discounted price and choose one of three FREE Sale-A-Bration items (only available while supplies last)!
- Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper, Item No. 138633
- Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, Item No. 138634
- Irrisistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper, Item No. 138635
Thank you for your patience! I will post an update on my blog when they’re available for purchase.
I just love the Weekly Deals today – Mother’s Love stamp set is just gorgeous, and I love the framelit and punch offerings. If you haven’t tried Washi Sheets yet, now’s the time! They’re so easy to use with any framelit set. And the grab a package of Something Borrowed Embellishments for your upcoming wedding cards – it’s almost that season!
APRIL CARD SHOPPE
Card Shoppe is a monthly kit where you SHOP for your favorite Stampin’ Up! products, use an ordering code, and get the featured kits for FREE! You also have the option to purchase just the kits if you don’t want to place an order.
Here’s Collection 1 samples:
And here’s Collection 2 samples:
Place an online order HERE using hostess/workshop code UQQVZ3GV to receive your card kits completely FREE!
STAMPIN’ UP! VIDEOS
Stampin’ Up! has created a couple of videos to get your creativity flowing – check them out below.
Card Shoppe gives you lots of flexibility! There are two different collections from which to choose – Collection 1 and Collection 2. Each collection features 4 different card designs. Choose one collection, 2 collections or even two of one of your favorite collection.
- Make 4 cards with one set of cards (your choice of Collection 1 or 2) for $12 or FREE with a minimum order of $22.
- Make 8 cards with two sets of cards (either Collection 1 & 2 or two of one collection) for $20 or FREE with a minimum order of $35.
You can also shop the Clearance Rack and get free shipping on drastically discounted products! New additions were made to the Clearance Rack last week, so there are lots of great things to choose from.
Great Weekly Deals AND they ship free through April 10th!
APRIL STAMP WITH ME CARD CLASS:
April Stamp With Me Class will continue to show you more products from the 2015 Occasions Catalog as we focus on Spring.
I’d like you to be able to participate in whatever way that works best for you!
- Attend class on Thursday, April 9th, from 5:30 to 7:30pm, at the Finger Lakes Gifts & Lounge, located at 60 Seneca Street in Geneva, NY.
- Attend class on Thursday, April 16th, from 6:00-8:30pm at the Hidden Valley Clubhouse, 199 Hidden Valley Rd., Rochester NY 14624.
- Get your card packets in the mail from me with my “By Mail” program – check it out HERE.
Here’s a sneak peek:
HOSTESS CODE FOR APRIL:
YAY! Free shipping begins today on any and ALL orders placed! Order big or small, your package ships directly to you completely free of any shipping costs! Orders under $69.50 will save $6.95 with NO minimum ordering amount to qualify, and orders over $69.50 will save the full 10% with NO limit! Spend $100, get the $10 shipping charge waived! Spend $400, get the $40 shipping charge waived! Combine this Stampin’ Up! offer with my personal offer of free card kits and double dip on savings!
Are you new to Stamp With Kriss? I offer free card kits when you order through my online store HERE. Read more about my free card kit program HERE.
And now on to the card I’ve made for you today:
My only daughter is expecting her second child, a girl, in early August. And a very dear friend is also expecting a baby in the early fall. So please excuse me while I have “baby on the brain”! But seriously, Stampin’ Up! has some of the most adorable baby stamps ever right now, and beautiful designer papers in both the Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog. My card today is a combination from both catalogs.
I absolutely love a good card layout to start out my designing. And this card is no exception. It’s basically the same layout as my Easter card I posted HERE. It’s truly where all my design ideas come from. I love the Mojo Monday card sketches, as well as those on Splitcoast Stampers posted on Wednesdays. Here’s the sketch I used for my card:
Once you have a great layout, you just plug in the stamp set and coordinating accessories! And Stampin’ Up! makes that so easy by giving us so many well-planned, coordinating products.
- I began with the stamp set called Little Sunshine, a great set from the 2015 Occasions Catalog. I love that this set coordinates with the Word Bubbles Framelits and makes adding a sentiment a snap.
- I then went to the Annual Catalog to pull out Something for Baby stamp set and coordinating Baby’s First Framelits. Purchase both items and save 15% on the bundle. I was able to stamp the baby carriage in Crisp Cantaloupe ink then cut it out in a jiff with the Framelit and Big Shot. Did you see the cute little Mini Silver Brads in the wheels? And they’re so easy to set with the Paper-Piercing Tool and Stampin’ Pierce Mat.
- Both designer papers come from the Annual Catalog as well – Lullaby – and another great choice would be Sweet Dreams in the Occasions Catalog.
- The Hello Honey Quilted Ribbon is such a treat to work with! It is a little thick, so I just popped up the whole card front on Dimensionals so there was plenty of room for the ribbon to ride in the back. A double bow with the Whisper White Baker’s Twine cinches the ribbon up a bit.
- You’ll want to purchase the items for this card soon. The card is based on two of the five In Colors that are retiring soon – Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe. All products containing the 2013-15 In Colors will go on the retiring products list on April 21st, and after that, you’ll only be able to buy these products “while supplies last”. In the past, they’ve flown off the shelves.
And speaking of babies, here’s one of my “grandbabies” at Easter morning service. He’s informed us that he’s no longer to be called “cute”. But it’s okay if we call him handsome!
You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with every purchase you make through me! Earn free April card kits by using hostess code 2U99NU3W when checking out. Did you miss seeing the April Stamp With Me card collection? Click HERE to view and order to receive yours free! You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.
Wishing all my readers a very Happy Easter! I hope you’re able to spend some meaningful time with friends and family celebrating today.
I grew up in a tiny New York State town – population about 600! – and most people were Dutch. We had a tulip festival every year, decorating floats and crowing the tulip queen. Beds of tulips bloomed in the center of town. It’s always been a big part of my childhood memories, so when Stampin’ Up! came out with Love is Kindness single stamp with the beautiful tulip bouquet, I knew I just had to have it. But I wanted to have the capability to use it without the sentiment. This layout – cropping the image out with a Circle Framelit and Big Shot – helped solve that problem easily.
- I took my color scheme from Painted Blooms Designer Paper, using Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss and Daffodil Delight, and I used the Wild Wasabi striped piece for the banner.
- A piece of Wild Wasabi Painted Blooms Cotton Twine looks nice and natural.
- Love the tiny Butterfly Punch – just a simple Rhinestone in the middle sets it off.
- My sentiment comes from Indescribable Gift. What a beautiful saying to begin this Spring season!
You’ll always have an opportunity to earn FREE card kits with every purchase you make through me! Earn free April card kits by using hostess code 2U99NU3W when checking out. You’ll find more info on my free card kit program HERE.